I THOUGHT THAT WRITING A BLOG WOULD BE EASYNEWS 05.09.2013
Let’s face it, for those of you who know me, I have a lot to say:
- I have lots of ideas and am pretty opinionated.
- I am passionate about patient care and treatment.
- I have extremely high standards that I set for myself and those around me.
- I respect others who are experts in their areas and consider myself an expert in healthcare documentation.
- I have a list of topics in my head that want to come out on paper, and I have always had a knack for writing.
So why can’t I sit down and write a blog on a single topic? It’s as though there are so many topics in my head that want to be heard, that I can’t seem to sort it out. So you get to share the chaos with me over the next several months. Aren’t you lucky?
Posted by: SpeechCheckBack to Top